I had a thought this morning as I was talking to Bert about the difficulty with painting pinkpurple with oil that maybe I could try this set up with acrylic and try some acrylic purplepinks. And just experiment with what happened when I used acrylic…it had some advantages, but also some drawbacks. I also changed the format from rectangular to square. In general, it is hard for me to contain myself in these small formats…but I want to make sure I can finish in one day, so that’s what I’m choosing…for today. In general, I find all these choices somewhat difficult–the subject, size, medium, etc. Painting is a piece of cake after that. Ha!